Just a thought.........

It's not the amount of breaths you take in your life, it's about the moments that take your breath away



Welcome

Here is my blog, it's all about the people I love, my life and my addiction to making and trading Mini Scrap Books for my family and friends old and new.

Thank you for stopping by, look forward to seeing you back here soon.

AJ

xXx

Thursday, February 4, 2010

LIFE - 04-02-2010

Having been out of work now for around 8 months, I was cheered to get a call from one of the many agencies I am registered with.

After a 35 minute drive from Milton Keynes to Leighton Buzzard (boy is my Satellite Navigation out of date!!) I had a short interview with Catherine and Laura, who at the end of proceedings, imparted the nugget of information that the assignment would only be 2 or 3 weeks. What a waste of time that was.

AJ goes back to the drawing board!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive